KEY ELEMENTS OF A HIGH PERFORMING IT STATEMENT OF WORK
Key Elements of a High Performing IT Statement of Work
IT projects often start with the Client developing their Statement of Work (SOW) long before the technology solution is picked. Yet developing a High-Performing SOW can be extremely challenging and labor-intensive – especially for IT Software Projects, where technology changes quickly and clients may not have purchased a similar software product ever before! This session will identify the elements of an effective SOW and share tangible examples from a variety of technology projects.
What you will learn:
• How SOW quality directly impacts the procurement and software implementation phases.
• The core elements of a High-Performing effective SOW
• Effectively facilitate the SOW develop process with internal user groups & SMEs
• Enhance the quality of your SOW by leveraging expertise from external Software Providers (for free!)
• Advanced strategies for new, complex, and risky projects
Need More Materials or Have a Question?
Contact Us Today, We Are Happy to Share!